December 7, 1941, Pearl Habor was bombed and attacked. On August 6, 1945, the atomic bomb was dropped in a b-29 in the city of Hiroshima the bomb immediately killed 80,000 people. Three days later another b-29 bomber dropped another bomb that hit Nagasaki and killing 40,000 people died, but it ended the war.
ONLY 19 DAYS AWAY! It is so close away!
Check out more of this kind of stuff on https://thefswe.wordpress.com/
I am doing a new curriculum called Abeka that is why I have not wrote anything for a while. But I have another website that I still do and that is https://thefswe.wordpress.com/ .
Summarize each of the inventions you studied this week and how they impacted history. Also, explain the most interesting thing you learned this week, and why.
The Parachute is very fascinating in all ways. A lot of people use the Parachute, The Air Force uses Parachute for there planes the army does to. and people do it for fun, And if I could I would. the people who invented the Parachute was Leonardo da Vinci and Fausto Veranzio.
My teacher’s notes on selective breeding.
- The British Agricultural Revolution was building by 1700.
- Robert Bakewell used his knowledge and insight to invent the scientific Selective Breeding process.
- It increases livestock quality and market value.
- Bakewell spread the technique by teaching other farmers how to do it.
- it changed eating habits, increased foot output, inspired Darwin, and reduced the occurrence of starvation.